Seeking Proposals for joint R&D projects between Singapore and seven countries from the EUREKA network
This website is a virtual Marketplace to discuss project opportunities and facilitate introductions between organisations from Singapore and the seven countries from the EUREKA Network participating in this call.
Within the GlobalStars initiative of EUREKA, the world's largest network for international cooperation in R&D and innovation, Singapore, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, Turkey and the United Kingdom have launched an open call.
Participants from Singapore and the respective EUREKA member countries are invited to submit joint project proposals in the research and development of innovative products and applications with strong market potential.
The call for proposals will be an open call with focused attention upon:
- Medical Technology
- Smart Mobility and Logistics
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Deadline for Eureka Application: 26th September 2019
- Consensus Meeting of funding agencies: Prior to 25th November 2019
- Applicants Informed: 15th December 2019
- Eureka label procedure and approval: December 2019 – January 2020